Gordyn & Palmer have experienced recent growth and are planning additional growth in the future. As we continue to grow we look out for new employees, people that show commitment to a team, are willing to engage themselves and be connected with our business and what’s happening around them.
We pride ourselves in high quality implementation of Electrical Engineering, Contracting Services and Industrial Automation Systems.
As a company Gordyn & Palmer are very committed to training our employees. Most of our employees within Gordyn & Palmer have gone through an Institute which specialises in providing vocational education and training programs. The company has successfully trained over sixty apprentices and over twenty engineers.
Several employees have undergone an Ecosmart Course with NECA. Our entire management team have completed The Electrocomms Management Program. We operate continual in house training to insure our employee’s maintain the highest standards in the industrial sector.
Here are some of the reasons why we would like you to consider joining the Gordyn & Palmer team:
- We offer guidance to help our employees grow and enhance their capabilities.
- We are leaders in the Industrial electrical market.
- We provide opportunities for our employees to create and progress through their career.
- Gordyn & Palmer provide training and development programs.
- We provide you with an exceptional place to work in with excellent work ethics combined with community
- atmosphere, including regular social events.
- Strong leadership team and a focused business development plan.
- Opportunities to work interstate and overseas on projects.
- Leading and Participating in Projects.
- For apprentices we provide a safe and supervised work environment, mentoring from our experienced tradespeople. Plus rotating you around the different areas within the company we provide, to allow you to experience interesting and challenging work.